Saturday, August 2, 2014

More of our vacation day

This is pretty much the same shot as yesterday except you can see the houses around us and the beautiful sky. 

These 'birds' were perched on a fence.  Clyde and I thought they were cute.


One of the little streets we walked down.  I hate walking on cobblestone but that is the normal surface here.

This says it is open for lunch, coffee, cake in the garden.

Today was just was an easy going day.  We did our shopping, changed the sheets, etc.  When we were going for our weekly bread supply, I walked by the bus stop.  I was in fact just beyond it.  The bus stopped and I looked over to wave it on.  The bus driver waved at me and pulled out.  He was the same driver we usually have in the afternoons on our way home.  When we got to the bakery, I ordered our bread and then Clyde saw some meringues.  In Danish they are called 'kisses'.  It was a fun treat.

No comments: