Saturday, March 9, 2013

What are some things you still want to do in your lifetime?

I have four things left on my bucket list.  Only one seems to be an impossibility and it would be the one thing that most people seem to be able to achieve easily.  My dream house and Clyde's dream house do not mesh.  I doubt I will ever see the house of my dreams but it is still on my bucket list.

A mission for the Church.  I know we have our papers in and they are being processed.  But until we are actually serving a mission it stays on the list.

A hot air balloon ride.  That was going to happen this summer but probably won't now - thanks to the sequestration.  So it will stay on my list until it does.

New Zealand.  Ever since I was a little girl and my Uncle Wayne and Aunt Ruth Tuttle came back from living in New Zealand where they helped build the New Zealand temple - I have wanted to visit there.  That desire has always been there.  I would love to go back to Europe someday but I have done that.  I want to see the southern part of the world too.

No comments: