Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our First Christmas with Carianne

The year Carianne we were in the process of moving.  I went ahead and set up the Christmas tree even though we would be in San Antonio for Christmas.  We had this tree until we moved back to Texas from North Carolina.  I wish I could find one this size now.  It would fit our apartment perfectly.  Anything bigger just doesn't work.  Anyway, I made Carianne's stocking and hung it up.  I was on the spot with each of the girls there after until Pam.  For some reason she didn't get one until she was almost 5!  I am not really sure the reason.  When Pam threatened to make her own - I finally broke down and made her one.  That is truly a case of being a bad mom!

3 comments:

pambelina said...

And yet I turned out just fine! ;)

Marianne said...

There are a lot of things like that I did as a mom. For example, I didn't even take one picture of Sara on her first birthday. And she turned out just fine, too.

Cari said...

So ThATS what's wrong with Pammy........:)