Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday's Book Review

I returned my books without writing down what I read! These are the only 3 books I can remember. "A Gentle Rain" is a beautiful book. I highly recommend it as I do the other books of this week. It was a fun week of reading. I wish I could remember what the other books were.
This is the next in the series for me for China Bayles from the Hill Country of Texas. Loved it!

This was a really fun read. I highly recommed it. There are recipes at the end. For those of you that follow our family's recipe blog - this is where I got the Tamale Soup recipe. Oh, by the way this takes place in Rockport, Texas. May be why I loved it so much!


1 comment:

Jenny said...

wow, Becky! This is going to take me some time to get through! LOL

Here is my friend, Kori's link for cleaning and laundry tips:

www.ty4gettindirty.blogspot.com

She knows her stuff and I know would appreciate a visit.

Take care and thank you for being YOU! xoxox