Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our Visit to Alameda

This is Clyde and me with Johnny and Carol heading out to "Wicked". From left to right Sara Burke (the bride to be) Denny in the green shirt, me in the white sweater, Clyde in the blue shirt, Susan in the middle, Carol in the blue and Johnny in the brown jacket.
This is David's wife, Alison. She had come over to do some laundry.

This is Sara's dog, Ruby. She is a labradoodle. Susan has a dog named Jackie but I don't see any pictures of her so far. She probably wasn't still long enough to take a picture. She is constantly in motion. She is part retriever and part poodle.

This is Sara and me. I am discussing my favorite things - the Kindle and books. She has gotten into reading again and she wanted some authors. She was also interested in the Kindle. Since the Kindle dropped in price yesterday to $189 she may be really interested now.

This is Clyde's uncle, Johnny. He is Clyde's mother's youngest brother.

This is Johnny's wife, Carol.

Here is Clyde's sister, Susan.




No comments: