Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Caspian Luke Bahlmann

I am blessed to have 9 amazing grandchildren. Today is Caspian Luke Bahlmann's birthday. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. He is two years old. I have not seen him since just after he was blessed and we had our 'Mother/Daughter Reunion at Cariannes in March almost 2 years ago. Hopefully 2010 will be be a better year than 2008-2009 have been health wise for me and I will be able to fly more readily than I have the last 2 years. It has certainly hampered my travels and all sorts of other plans I have had.

Happy Birthday, Luke. We love you and we are very proud of you.

I am thankful for a safe trip home from the Davis, that for the last 2 years they have lived close enough to drive too and that I have and amazing and loving family.

No comments: