Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday's Heroes




Today I am going to write about heroes I know little about except from hearsay. But what I hear is good and I am proud to be related to these heroes.




On Sept 2, is my husband's nephew, Brian Warne's birthday. He has been our family's hero since he was quite young and conquered cancer. We have watched him grow and become an outstanding young man. Happy Birthday Brian!




Brian's brother, Steven has also turned into quite the young man. I can't believe he is in college but he has been for several years! Their parents have done a good job in raising these young men. Hopefully I will soon have pictures of these guys.




The picture above is of the Bailey family - without Clyde. Garret is the tall young man in the left corner. He too is an amazing young man - his parents have also done an amazing job! So hats off to my husbands young nephews. They are my heroes today!

No comments: