Thursday, August 6, 2009

15 Books That Stick With You







Heidi Tagged me to pick 15 books that have stuck with me. Since I read a book a day and I blog about some of them every Tuesday I decided to write down the first 15 that popped into my mind. I gave myself 5 minutes. Here are my results.
1. The Scriptures

2. Mrs. Mike

3. Enchanted April
4. Fiddler on the Roof
5. Auntie Mame (though I would not recommend it)

6. To Kill a Mockingbird

7. The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

8. The Host by Stephanie Meyers

9. Twilight


10. The Quilter's Apprentice

11. Dewey - the Library Cat


12. Harry Potter - pick one

13. Mr. Popper's Penguins


14. These is My Words (Though the third book in the series was my favorite).


15. Number the Stars


I tag the Dittmar girls and Elise. This was so much fun I think tomorrow I will do the 15 books written by religious authors that have influenced my life.

No comments: