Thursday, August 6, 2009

Three Things Quiz

I was tagged by Heather on Facebook for the "Three Things Quiz" but somehow I never do the Facebook quizzes. Heidi did hers on her blog and I decided that was a good idea.

Three names I go by:
1. Grandma
2. GaGa
3. Mom

Three jobs I have had:
1. Working in the Frost Brothers Fabric Dept.
2. Working for Cloth World
3. Substitute Teacher

Three Places I have lived:
1. Frankfurt Germany
2. Silver Spring, Maryland
3. Heidelberg Germany

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Water
2. Raspberry Lemonade
3. Hot Chocolate

Three Favorite TV Shows
1. American Masters on PBS
2. Mystery on PBS
3. NCIS

Three Places I have Been
1. Oberammergau to see the Passion Play (It is performed every 10 years and will be performed this year).
2. Switzerland
3. Holland

Three people that call me regularly:
1. Pam
2. Heidi
3. Carianne

Three favorite foods:
1. Good Mexican Food
2. Chocolate
3. Bread

Three Pets I have had:
1. Courtney O'Reilly III (a black cocker spaniel) when I was about 5
2. Dolly (a beagle) when I was about 12
3. Ming and Ching (Siamese cats) my teenage years

Three Places I want to go before I die:
1. New Zealand
2. Australia
3. Disney Land or Disney World

I tag whomever would like to do this but I would really like to see what Elise, Julianna, Annemarie, Sara and Christina's "Three's" are.

No comments: