Monday, January 19, 2015

Whatta Day!

I was going to say that 'tragedy has been averted' but then put things in perspective.  Let me explain.  Last night my Kindle quit.  Those of you that know me KNOW that I panicked and almost cried myself to sleep.  I tossed and turned all night thinking about how I will spend the next 14 weeks without a Kindle.  This morning, Clyde very sweetly offered me his Kindle Fire.  I went in to check one more time and not even a green light.  I fixed breakfast and started to get ready for work and my Kindle was on!  Don't know why or how.  Pam said it just needed a long break.  Whatever - I am so grateful it is up and running again.  I cannot get through a day without it!

The bus ride home was interesting.  There were NO shock absorbers on the bus - whatsoever!  We literally bounced and shook all the way home.  I kept thinking of the song "The Wheels on the bus" - when you talk about the People.  'The people on the bus go Up and Down!'  We certainly did that.

It was a good day at work.  The books are HUGE and have some damage but were able to get about 2000 paged done today and that is good.

No comments: