Friday, January 23, 2015

It's Friday and I am fried!

For some reason I ache all over and have had a splitting headache all day.  I was good and stuck it out but came home and had a hot shower.  It helped a bit but now the aches are back.

Lars and Mikkel were getting lunch ready today and were fussing and fighting with each other like 6 year olds.  Mikkel seemed to be getting more and more aggravated.  I finally put my arm around him and asked if he was okay.  He said that Lars was just plain stupid.  Then he felt bad he had said that and tried to make it okay.  I said the Lars only has himself to worry about and sometimes that makes him a bit insensitive.  That sent Mikkel off about WHO would want to marry the guy.  1 hour later the two were working on a project together and having a ball.  Men!

Everyone kept saying the new couple will have big shoes to fill.  I finally said - throw our shoes away and let them have new ones.  Mads loved that and kept telling people that they new couple will get their own shoes.  Those guys make laugh. 

We did 8 books today and still finished early.  These books are cooperative and easy to do.

No comments: