Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A Better Day

Have I said lately how much I love my husband.  He has a meeting this evening that will take him 1 hour to get to.  Then the meeting (Priesthood Executive Council) will start at 8pm and then he will take 90 minutes to get home.  He won't be home until 10:30 or 11.  He is in finishing drying the dishes because I hurt so bad all over, I can hardly stand.  He is my hero.

We had a better commute today.  10 was on time and running period today.  That just made the rest of the day fall into place.  We only finished 2 books today.  They were 1000 pages each and had a LOT of damage so we were struggling with some pages for several minutes trying to unfold crimped pages so the information would be there.  Hopefully the images will pass and we won't have to deal with them again.  We really did do our best.

It was a good day.

No comments: