Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthdays and Anniversary in December

 I spent December dedicating my blog to Christmas.  Here are some Birthdays that were neglected because of that.  On December 1, Heidi had her birthday. I knitted her a shawl.  The above picture is the shawl all spread out.  It is an ecru color so it goes with everything.
 The above picture is the dishcloths and the hat plus the shawl that were Heidi's birthday present.
On December 29 was Carlye's birthday.  She turned 12.  She is my oldest grandchild and oldest granddaughter.  Here is a picture of her with Bella, Evie and Dane from last summer.

On December 29, Clyde and I celebrated 40 years of marriage.  It snowed so hard that we couldn't go out to celebrate but it did remind us of our actual wedding day.  We had a fun evening together and are so grateful that we have been on this journey together - good times and bad.  We spent the evening preparing our Primary lesson and working on our mission papers.

No comments: