Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday's Book Review

The reading list is not very long this week. It has been a busy week so there hasn't been a lot of time to read.
I have enjoyed every Lisa Wingate book that I have read but this one. For some reason I just didn't enjoy this book as much as I have enjoyed her others. I was looking forward to it and was sorry that I seemed to read as a duty. It is a beautiful story and well written - just not my favorite.




This is the second of a series of books about rescue dogs by Donna Ball. I enjoyed this book as much as I did the first book.



We are to read "The Endurance" for book group. It was boring and just not my favorite. It is wordy and doesn't seem to go anywhere. I did finish it but reluctantly.


I saw the movie, I have now read the book. In this case the movie was better. It was still a sweet story.

No comments: