Monday, May 24, 2010

A Smart Idea


My daughers and I read a lot of books. Because of that we are constantly telling each other about our favorite book titles and authors. We have tried various ways of keeping track of our books by writing in journals and moleskin books but we were constantly duplicating books. I was rereading books because I had them under author and title in separate books. Not too long ago my youngest daughter, Pam, came up with the idea of writing the titles and authors in an address book. That way you will keep track of the books and you won't be duplicating your books over and over. I thought it was a brilliant idea. So on Saturday I bought an address book with Jane Austen on the front and Jane Austen quotes throughout and transferred all of my titles and authors into it over the weekend. I am now organized and ready to go. I showed the idea - giving full credit to Pam -to several of my friends at the Saturday evening session of Stake Conference. They are going to do it too. I cannot wait to show everyone at book group on Wednesday evening!

2 comments:

pambelina said...

That Pam sounds so smart!

Grandma Bailey said...

She is one of the smartest people I know - with good common sense! We love her and her sisters a lot at this house!