Sunday, May 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Genavieve (a day late)

This is a picture of Genavieve [aka Evie] just after her birth. This was a very special time for me. I had taken care of her mom for several months because her mom was so morning sick. I got to hear her heartbeat and see the first sonogram. Evie and Bella and I have a very special relationship because of that stay - which is good because we are very far away from each other.

Today as Clyde and I sat in stake conference there was a family with two beautiful girl. The oldest was 8 and the youngest had just barely turned 5. They were dressed in white tops and lavenders skirts. Their mother had on a lavendar top and a white skirt. It made me cry because it reminded me so much of something that Heather would do. I miss my Nordell family especially at birthdays. I am proud of Brandon and for what he does. I love you Evie. I cannot wait to see you. I hope you had a very happy birthday.

No comments: