Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Annemarie!

I have the most amazing nieces - they are truly like my own daughters. Today is my oldest niece's birthday. I was so excited the day she was born. Annemarie was very celebrated in our family!
Unfortunately Pam was a little jealous of Annemarie. Pam had no younger siblings and up to that time she was the youngest and spoiled grandchild. She seriously thought her spot was being usurped by this new baby. Fortunately Annemarie and Pam became best friend within a few years and remain so to this day.

These pictures were taken at Julianna's wedding. Annemarie did the flowers and she has now opened a floral design studio in her home at home in Provo, Utah. She is an amazing artist. I had to include this picture of Annemarie talking. Of all of my nieces, she and Christina are the least talkative in groups - which make the picture all the more funny. Happy Birthday, Annie. Unker Clyde and I love you very much!


1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Thank you Aunt Beckie, I love you so much!