Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday's Heroes

Todays are actually heroines. I pay special honor to Sister missionaries throughout the world. Two weeks ago our Elders were doubled out and we had Sisters come in. Thus far it has been such a blessing and exactly what our ward needed. Sister Johnston and Sister Mortimer are so amazing. Our family has seen less than stellar Sister Missionaries in the past but these sisters are examples of ministering angels on earth. As I watch them I am filled with pride because I know that my nieces, Annemarie and Julianna Dittmar were the same caliber (and probably even better - if that were possible!) I teach the Faith in God for Girls in Primary. These are the girls ages 8-11. When I talk to them their conversations always go to the Sister missionaries and how wonderful they are. If you are going to have heroines in your life as a young girl, I find it gratifying that our young girls are idolizing such fine women who are following Christ. I am sorry I have no pictures but we all know beautiful 'Sister Missionaries'. Just envision your favorite and have them be your heroines today.

No comments: