Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to our Beautiful Anneke!























The first picture is Christmas two years ago and the other pictures are the day her mother graduated from SUU. I should really search and find something more recent but they would be pictures that have been sent to me and I wanted to use original pictures. I can't find my more recent stick so we are stuck with pictures from when she was 2(I think). But wasn't she cute! I love her in her matching dress with her Aunt Pam. I still use the picture of Heidi, Anneke and Pam walking away from everyone for my "The End" picture in presentations.
Anneke, Happy Birthday! We are glad you are our very own personal Anneke!





1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

The last sentence made me cry and I am not sure why. Anneke loved the pictures. I haven't seen those in a long time.