Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday's Heroines




I am lucky to have 4 of the greatest nieces in the world. They are like my daughters. Annemarie, Julianna, Sara and Christina have been an extension of my family from the day they were born. We were very lucky to live within an hour of them for most of their growing up years and they will always be my heroes.

Annemarie and Julianna served faithful and honorable missions for the our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Annemarie is currently working in the laundry of the Salt Lake Temple and Julianna just last week got home from her mission. We will let her rest a minute before she jumps into the fray. Sara is married to a wonderful man (so I have heard from everyone who has met him though I have not had the pleasure yet) and is working in a daycare. Sara and Dallin are a great couple and someday will be great parents - I am sure of it. Christina is out of High School and last I heard thinking of going to Snow College. All of my nieces are gifted musicians, wonderful with children and very personable. Their parents have done a beautiful job in raising them. I am proud to claim these young women as mine!

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

i love you so much aunt beckie!

Cari said...

Me too, and I miss them so much