Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Travel Update

I forgot to mention that when we were flying from Providence to Philadelphia, we had the mayor of Philadelphia on the plane with us. We knew this because the girl that was sitting in the row with just gushed over the fact. Then she had to call all of her friends and tell them. Her conversation went something like this, "Yes, he stood in line buying coffee and a sandwich just like a normal person!" Now what or how she expected the mayor to act, I do not know. Maybe she thought he was some alient that had swept in from outerspace and taken over or something. Clyde and I were baffled. I do have to say that I was impressed that the mayor was flying Southwest. That in my book was pretty cool. (There had been a mayors conference in Providence).

Yesterday we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel with the Pfiester's, went and saw UP with the grandkids and Carl and spent the evenig with the Carpenter's. It was a great day.

No comments: