Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday's Heroes







This is also day #5 of what makes me happy. This family makes me happy as well as being my heroes. They are the Bremers. I have pictures of Hans and Hero but none of Celeste and Caleb! Oh well. This family is very special to me. Their children are some of my 'surrogate' grandchildren at church. We are close to Hans and Celeste and have been since they arrived. We love them very much. We are now praying that Hans finds a job as an international lawyer. We are sure the Lord has something for him - we are just waiting to see what it is. They are a very optimistic and upbeat family. No matter what the circumstances - there is always a silver lining. The Bremer's have taught me to look at the bright side no matter what. This is why they are my heroes.
Picture #1 - Hero Bremer - age1
Picture #2 - father and daughter - Hans and Hero

No comments: