Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Temple

It has literally been a year since I have been to the temple. Last year at this time Clyde and I planned a big genealogy trip to Pennsylvania and Virginia to search for his family members. While on said trip I blew out my left knee so badly that I I ended up having surgery on it in September with the threat of having to have surgery on my right knee six months later. I hated that surgery so badly I have done every thing in my power to avoid the right knee being worked on. I am still 'very weak in the knees' (pun intended) but I am hoping to get stronger every day now that I am working out again and dieting better. However being in the temple last night was the best. I could only do one session and I was wiped out for the rest of the evening. Clyde is a support worker so I sat visited with him while he sat at the desk. That was fun because I got to see people coming and going - including many 'Temple' friends. I was exhausted when I got home but it was worth every minute.

No comments: