Thursday, May 7, 2009

Report from Doctor

I went to see my Doctor about my thyroid today and my bone density scan that was run last month. I have the bones of a 20 year old! With all the abuse my body has had from large doses of thyroid, etc - I have the bones of a young person. I wish 20 year olds didn't have arthritis but they do. My blood pressure is up a bit but I will get that back down once I start losing weight and get it down again. So life is good and I am going to get healthy again and back on track once more.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Yea for you! I wish I had the bones of a 20 year old.

ChristinaS said...

WTG! I wish I had anything of a 20 yr old. I have to start getting back on the track of losing weight again. I started a slow track of gaining back what I lost last summer. I happened to keep it off all winter, then all of a sudden in the past three months, I've started crawling my way back up and up and up... Time to get moving back down, down, down...
Glad to know your doing well. Hugs to you and Bishop Clyde..