Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday's Hero

This is an old picture. The baby on the couch is Noah! It is the only picture I have of Carl. Pretty sad!


Today my hero is Carl E. Pfiester. Until I started this 'series' - I had never realized how many people were important to me. Carl is the first son-in-law we ever had - therefore my first son! He is married to oldest daughter, Carianne. Carl is very important to us for several reasons but the biggest is that he brought Carianne back to us. Carl has such integrity and is the epitomy of a true Christian - both at work and at home. He sets a wonderful example to all of us but especially to his children of Christlike love. Carl refuses to go into debt for things. Their house is paid for, their vehicles are paid for. As a contractor, he tries to be as debt free as possible while he is building and his homes are beautiful and well constructed. He is a loving father and husband. The list goes on and on but we are so grateful that he is a part of our family. We love him very much and we are so proud to call him 'ours'.

2 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I am glad he is my big brother. I wish we lived closer.

Cari said...

Me, too.