Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday Carl and Dane!

I apologize for the post being a day late.  Sundays are a mess around here lately.  This is a picture from last summer of Dane eating a lemon.  He wouldn't stop and yet by his face it looked so painful.  I see this picture and laugh!
This is a pretty good picture of Dane and wonderful picture of the back of Carl's head.  This is the only picture of Carl we got from last summer.  I think it is wonderful that these two share a birthday.  Carl has been a very special part of our family for a long time.  When I met Carl, I knew he was the perfect fit for Carianne.  The Lord has blessed us with his addition to our family.

Dane is a sweetheart and now we are heading to reside with other Danes but because that is their nationality - not their name.  I wonder if you had decided on one of the other names for Dane, would we have gone to Holland?  Happy birthday to two very special guys!

No comments: