Friday, April 12, 2013

Chipping away...

I haven't blogged for several days because I have so much to do.  It seems like our list for things to do for the move and to get to Denmark is getting longer, not shorter.  I check off one thing and it seems two more pop up.  I will be glad when it I actually check off things and the list starts dwindling.  But questions are getting answered that have been weighing on me and we finally met our language tutor.  He is actually a native Dane.  I think they may have given us a national because of some of the terms we need to know.  He is really excited to be able to tutor in his own language.  We will start next week. 

It is raining and miserably cold today.  I just cannot seem to get warm.  Maybe it is in part because I finally have had a day to let down. 

No comments: