Thursday, March 19, 2009


Our kids are playing this and it has really been fun! So here goes!


1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies

.2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (one-liners are best).

3. Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.

4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie. (I don't know how to strike through. So, I colored the responses. Help me out someone?)

5. NO cheating. If you don't know any of them, that's just too bad.


I hope you have as much fun answering these as I did coming up with them! I am not tagging anyone because I didn't pick one specific movie for anyone. I think 10 will be easy for Heather and the rest will be fairly easy for anyone that knows me at all. Enjoy!


1. I was thinking about cuckoo's for some reason. It's odd. Heidi (Enchanted April)


2. The only people who grow old were born old to begin with. Carianne (The Bishop's Wife)


3. Writers write things to give readers something to read. The Answer: Finding Forrester


4. Does Jeff know? Carianne (Tootsie)


5. You're not meant to understand it. You're meant to accept it graciously. The Answer: Slipper and the Rose


6. Sorry I ever sent her to finishing school. I think they finished her there. Heidi (To Catch a Thief)


7. You think I'm going to leave you alone with a strange Italian? He might be a tenor! The Answer: The Gay Divorcee


8. I couldn't help overhearing. I had my ear to the door. The Answer: The Bachelor and the Bobbysoxer


9. A girl can't get married in flannel. Holly, Carianne (Runaway Bride)


10. I know it is crazy, but I can hear him! I swear I can hear him! The Answer: August Rush


11. He is really out there, isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. The Answer: Harry Potter and Order of the Phoenix


12. Eighty percent of the people in the world are fools and the rest of us are in danger of contamination. The Answer: Hello Dolly


13. Now Father, you're living in the past. This is the 14th century. Heidi (Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty)


14. A very violent sport, isn't it, baseball? Heidi (Hook)


15. I like to think you killed a man. It's the romantic in me. Pam (Casablanca)

8 comments:

Holly said...

I don't know any of them. A couple of them sound familiar, but I don't know the movie they came from.
Sad.

Holly said...

Oh wait - one just hit me:
#9 is Runaway Bride.

Yay, I knew one!!

Heidi Noel said...

1. Enchanted April (It's boring and I am guessing.)
6. To Catch a Thief
13. Sleeping Beauty
14. Hook

Cari said...

Number 9 is Runaway Bride, but it's the only one I know!!

Cari said...

I know 2 and 5 but I am totally confused and can't think of the names. Arggh!

Heidi Noel said...

These are hard because I know the quotes but can't place the movie.

Cari said...

Okay, I'm guessing Bishops Wife for #2, Tootsie for #4 and I STILL don't know #5. Love you!

pambelina said...

15 is Casablanca