Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Christina!

Happy Birthday Tina!  (Christina is the the second from the left).  When we lost all of our pictures last year when the computer crashed - I lost all of my pictures of Christina.  This is the only one I could find.  Tina has been a sweetheart since the minute she showed up.  She would love to come and go with our girls to the zoo or Fiesta Texas.  I am sure her sisters were jealous because Heather and Heidi were home-schooling and I would let them have some outings and we would go and grab Christina when we did.  Pam would come too when she had Dr. and dentist appointments in San Antonio.  One of my favorite memories of Christina is when she was about 3 and I had put the tape of Secret Garden in the car player.  She started singing along with it.  I asked her where she had heard it.  She said she hadn't but she knew it.  She did too!


Have a great birthday Tina.  I hope this is a wonderful year for you.

No comments: