Wednesday, January 11, 2012

As Promised...

 This was the morning after we arrived.  You can see all of the packages we still have to unwrap under the tree - once the Davis family arrived.  Carianne had decorated the house so beautifully.  You will see just a few glimpses over the next few days.  This is a great back shot of Noah.  The Operation game on the table is Star Wars Operation.  Noah and I played it several times together and he won every time until one time he took pity and LET me win.  
 Noah in his natural state.  He loves playing games of any kind.  He reminds me of my brother, Bob.
 Carianne never wrapped this gift of Dane.  He LOVED it.  He especially loved sucking on the nose. In the top right hand corner you can see a glimpse of Dutch and his "frog boots."
 Of all of the pictures Clyde and I took, I think this is my favorite.  It is just such a sweet picture of Carl and Carlye - Father and daughter.
This picture of Pam was taken just little while after they arrived.  It was so much fun having two sets of my grandchildren together.  We had such a wonderful time.  Pam is petting Emmaline - Carlye's Yorkie if someone is just tuning in.

No comments: