Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Trip So Far...

 This was taken the morning of Carlye's 11th birthday.  We are having breakfast.  On the left is Carlye's cousin, Cassie, then Carlye pouring milk for Dutch and Noah.  Pam is standing in the background to the right and Clyde is in the background to the left.
We have had such a good time in Texas.  I can't believe we leave the day after tomorrow!  The time has just flown.  Last week was go-go-go but this week with school starting back and schedules resuming - Clyde and I have had the house to ourselves more.  Clyde is currently building a loft bed for Carlye.  She has wanted one for a long time and he should be putting in her room for her tomorrow or Friday morning just before we leave.  I have read a lot and spent some really fun quality time with my grandchildren.  That has been so special.  Yesterday evening Noah read me his homework assignment.  I loved it!  I can't believe we will be retiring in 18 months.  Then only the Lord will know what we need to do next.  

No comments: