Monday, April 11, 2011

Waterbrook Press - Multnomah or Blogging for Books

Since our computer's hard drive was erased, I have been trying to get my password back or changed with Blogging for books.  I have sent over 20 emails to them - as they say to do - with no results.  I have tried to change my account in hopes I could continue on with them but they always block me.  They obviously have the right email address and blogging address but just not enough time to pay attention to me.  So, I will no longer be endorsing them.  I have, as of today severed ties with them.  I have told a  lot of people about them and highly praised them, but this is no way to run a business.  I have a book to put on their account but if I can't get into review it, then we are both out of luck.  I am sorry that this happened this way.  I will just keep reviewing books on my own through this blog and my favorite book buying sites.

No comments: