Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh What a Relief!

A year ago, our primary care physician told us he was moving.  He was replaced by a Doctor that would not listen to me.  Clyde never went to the new Doctor but I had several encounters.  To make matters worse, each time I went in, he acted like he had never seen me before.  One of Clyde's associates at work, told us that our first primary care physician we had when we moved here was back in practice.  I  had tried to find a new doctor but because of the new federal changes, no one will take new patients.  Happily my old physician did.  To make matters even better, he remembered us!  It was as if we hadn't been away for 4 years.  It is worth the drive of 45 minutes to know I am seeing someone that cares and he is someone I can talk too.  I feel like I have had a huge weight lifted off of me.

No comments: