Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday's Heroines

Before I begin blogging about my heroines of the week, I would like to thank my daughter, Heather for my new background. She designed this background just for me. It is beautiful and I am delighted with it.

My first heroine this week is my granddaughter, Carlye Anne Pfiester. She will be 9 years old tomorrow. She is my oldest grandchild and my oldest granddaughter. She is beautiful, a wonderful student, an avid reader and a very protective sister to her brothers. She takes wonderful care of her dog, Emmaline and tries to set a good example for others to follow - even though she realizes it is a heavy burden sometimes. Grandpa and I are very blessed to have such a wonderful granddaughter.

My other heroine is Anne Bailey or as her grandchildren call her, Gr'Anne. She is a wonderful mother and has been a wonderful grandmother to our children, their whole lives. We have been very blessed to have her be a part of our lives. Happy Birthday, Gr'Anne.

I am thankful for: Nyquil, Mucinex, orange juice, warm drinks and blankets to wrap up in.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Carlye says thank you and I love you, Grandma. Mommy says, I'm sorry that you're still sick - I am, too!