Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just so you know

Well I am not sure I will be blogging until after Christmas. I am off to visit Carianne. My niece is getting married in the San Antonio Temple, so I am taking this opportunity to go and spend some time with her and my family in Kerrville. I am so excited. So while my blog goes by the wayside - because I know I will be focusing on getting all the hugs and loving I can get for the next 10 days - I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I will blog about my joyous visit when I come home!

Things I am thankful for: Airports and jets (because they get me to my family); this wondrous time of year; the joys of the gospel and the temple.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

I'm so glad you are coming. That is so special for me and I am so excited to see you. Thank you... I love you so so so much!

Katherine said...

I wish that I'd know Uncle Clyde was in Portsmouth! That's just a 15 minute drive from our apartment. In fact, my husband's school campus is in Portsmouth. Well, maybe next time...