Sunday, December 20, 2009

Julianna Dittmar Foote's Wedding

This blog is going to be picture heavy and may not be the only blog of the day. It was beautiful wedding and fun day. Clyde and I saw so many friends that we had not seen in years. We had a wonderful time. This is a picture of the Dittmar family and Marianne's and my parents.
This is Julianna and Jared with Popi and Grandma Doreen. By the way for those of you that have seen "Merry Madagascar" the catch phrase of the day was 'Happy Juliannuary!'. I can't think of anything more appropriate.

This is a picture of me in the foreground talking to Sally Neuberger with her husband Laurence to the far right. My Aunt Norma (one of my favorite people in the world!) is in the middle of the picture with her arms folded. Off to the far left - almost cut off from the picture is my son-in-law Carl and that is Carianne's long hair flowing in the left.


Here are the happy couple, shivering in the cold. It was supposed to be in the 70's and it never got out of the 50's.



Here is a picture of me with my beautiful nieces (obviously without Julianna). They are as precious to me as my own daughters. Left is Annemarie, next to me to the right is Sara and then Christina (notice Christina is wearing my Christmas sweater - it is quite the fashion statement).


This is a picture of my father with my sister and me. It was so good to see Dad. It has been over 2 years since I have seen my father. So I got lots of fatherly hugs yesterday.





This is an awful picture of me but I am with my sister. We had such a wonderful day. It was a very long day. We left the house a little before 10:00 a.m. and got home a little before 9 p.m. However, Clyde and I finished our Christmas shopping. Plus we were able to see friends we have known since I was Carlye's age.
Things I am thankful for: grandchildren, patience, family, friends and the temple.






No comments: