Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy 37th Anniversary to Clyde and Me

This picture was taken 3 years ago. Wow! I can't believe all that has happened in that time.

This is our engagement picture. I can't find any wedding pictures. I don't know where they are. Oh, well. this one will do. I can't believe I was that little thing.
I got to spend all morning of our anniversary in the Dr's office. I am now on anti-biotics and nasal spray. That little trip to the Doctor's office wore me out so badly that I literally slept for 2 hours this afternoon. If the phone hadn't rung, I would probably still be sound asleep. I wouldn't have gone to the DR if Clyde hadn't pushed me out the door. I am glad I went though.
For 37 years we have worked hard on our marriage. Yes, somedays we have worked harder than others - but now when we are separated, we don't function as well as we do when we are home together. I never thought we would get to that level of togetherness but we have. It doesn't matter where we are - as long as we are there together. I am grateful for my eternal companion. He has been the best choice for me.
Things I am thankful for: Clyde, temples, Doctors, anti-biotics and nasal sprays.

3 comments:

Annemarie said...

happy anniversary aunt beckie! it was so wonderful to see you last week, i love you so much!

Heidi Noel said...

I am thankful for you and dad. 3 more years and we have to do the promised party for you two...

JJthe1st said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!!! Thank you for giving me my bestest friend. We love you both and are so sorry we could not see you this trip. I hear all of us were pretty sick. You get an amen on the nasal spray. Don't know what I would have done without it. Blessings and many more wonderful years.