Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday Book Review

Wow! The day is almost over and I still haven't blogged. I missed yesterday's hero Monday but it can wait until next week. I really don't have that much to say about the books I have been reading. I haven't read anything new. Carolyn Hart, Dorothy Cannell and Susan Wittig Albert have made up the majority of the books I have read this week. I have been continuing on with reading the Anne of Green Gables series of books when I have to wait for something because I have all of them on my Kindle. Other than that I don't really have anything to report. I might have to veer away from mysteries for awhile and read straight novels for a time or two because even my dreams are starting to be mysterious! since I read wacky mysteries, so are my dreams, thankfully. I do love Carolyn Hart because she drops names of mystery authors in her books and because of her I am now enjoying Dorothy Cannell. I just this evening picked up a mystery by Jane Dentinger because of her suggestion in a book I had read. Carolyn Hart suggests contemporary as well as tried and true mystery writers - which makes her works really fun to read.

I am thankful for a friendly hair stylist, a reliable car, good friends, warm coats.

No comments: