Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

1 minute ago I was getting packages to mail to Heather and Heidi.

1 month ago I was going to physical therapy with Joe for my leg.

1 year ago I was getting my Christmas Book ready because we were going to be with Pam and Chris for the last week of November (much like this year).

3 years ago I was getting my Christmas book ready.

4 years ago - I was getting ready to go to Carianne's to spend time with her after Noah's birth.

5 years ago - our first Autumn in Rhode Island. We spend Vetern's day at Plymouth Plantation.

7 years ago - I was trying to help Doreen get things ready for Bob and Dena's wedding.

10 years ago - I was living in a house I loved, in a ward I loved, in a community I loved surrounded by loving family. It doesn't get better than that. Unfortunately I was having major health problems that were playing with my mental and physical health. It would almost 4 more years before we figure out what whas going on and how to fix it. Fortunately I had Dr. Nilsson to help me get through it all.

1 comment:

JJthe1st said...

It's so interesting to read what people have been doing.