Thursday, October 23, 2014

It was Bo Henriksen's 31 birthday today.

Bo was the young man we were the Nisse to last Christmas.  He brought floodebooler  for all of us.  We were all laughing at how politically correct phrases are ruining our childhood memories.  We had a fun birthday party.

I had a stomach bug yesterday.  I felt miserable all day.  I had no idea how awful I felt until I felt so great today.  We went to work in the pitch black this morning and came home at dusk.  I am so thankful we have the bright lights we work under at work because I would have SAD big time if it weren't for that.

Carianne's surgery went well.  I had not thought I was letting my daughter's worries get to me but apparently I was.  I wish I could be there to hug and help them when they need me.  That is the hardest part of being gone.  On the up side - we have 6 months left!

No comments: