Monday, October 20, 2014

A Full Day of Work!

After being out for 2 weeks, I made it back to work for a full day.  I am so tired tonight but it was good to be back.  Everyone came and found us to tell us how they missed us.  That felt good.  Daniel loves American Football.  He is a big Patriots fan but his second choice is Texas.  We were discussing the Patriot win over the Jets yesterday when Lars came in and said, "Did you hear the Russians have a sister team to the Jets?"  It is the Jetski's"  and then roared in laughter.  What was even funnier to me was the guys telling me what a jet ski was!  It told him  our family was well versed on them. 

Elisabeth Bloch wanted to make us Danish television stars.  The national new network came and interviewed Kristian about moving the archives because the building we are in is going to be demolished for a high end secondary school.  Elisabeth wanted Denmark to know about the big help Family Search had been to them.  We were sick and now I am probably never going to have my15 minutes of fame!  I don't know what I will do.

So - duck in Danish is AND.  Donald Duck in Danish is Anders And.  I thought that was funny bit of trivia for everyone.

No comments: