Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Lung Infection

I can't get the print to enlarge for some reason.  I hope this comes out decent because I can't see it!

Clyde was feeling bad enough to go to the Dr today.  He has another lung infection.  He is on penicillin,  The pharmacist said not to do much until at least Saturday so his body had time to heal.  Last time he was sick, we had no idea where the doctor was, where to get the Rx filled and desperately needed help.  This time we could take care of it all by ourselves.  We pass 3 pharmacies on the bus everyday, so I picked the closest one and jumped on bus 10 and headed over there.  It took me an hour round trip but it was an easy trip.  I marvel at how much we have changed and grown this last year.

Not much to report.  Clyde didn't sleep well last night.  Hopefully tonight will be better for him.  I am having trouble with my allergies but feel really good actually.

No comments: