Saturday, November 26, 2011

I am Thankful For...

...an amazing family.  I have a wonderful husband and beautiful daughters.  They are in turn married to the perfect husband for each of them.  I have 11 incredible grandchildren.  I am so blessed.  I also have an amazing extended family.  I love them very much too.

Yesterday Clyde and I went and saw the movie, Hugo.  It was wonderful.  Of course it wasn't quite like the book but it was more like the book than some movies.  Ben Kingsley was amazing as the toy shop owner but then he is one of our best actors out there.  The imagery is mind boggling - especially when you watch it in 3D.  If you do watch it in 3D you might want to take your glasses off for the first few minutes (try it and see) but it was so uncomfortable for me, I had to take mine off.  It is as if you are going through people but not really.  An odd sensation.  Other than that it was incredible.  The next movie for us will probably be "The Adventures of Tintin".  We might have to take the grandkids at Christmas.

1 comment:

pambelina said...

I didn't get to see Hugo. Chris wasn't in the mood to go to a movie. But I think I might go see it by myself tonight.