Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am Thankful For...

... Holiday movies.  My favorite is "The Bishops Wife".  It has been for forever.  I saw it for the first time when I was a little girl on a Saturday afternoon at my Grandma and Grandpa Tuttle's house.  We didn't spend very many Christmas's at a Grandparents home and that could be why this movie is even more special.  It is a feel good movie and one I have to watch every Christmas Season at least once (but usually two or three times).  This is my movie during the year when I am down, that I pull out and watch.  It always makes me feel better.  When I would watch this any time other than Christmas, my girls would know that I was in the depths of depression.  However after I watched it, I always felt better.  


What is your favorite holiday movie?

1 comment:

Cari said...

White Christmas, followed very, very closely by While You Were Sleeping.