Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad (Popi)

 When Dad would come home from work, he would be exhausted.  He was a Doctor and worked in the emergency room most of my early growing up years.  His way of playing with us was by laying on the floor and taking a nap while we jumped over him.  When he had his catnap he would play 'horsey' with us for a few minutes.  I was about 6 when this picture was taken.  It is my dad, my brother Bob, me and my sister Marianne.
 This is my dad and I think my sister on Smokey at my Uncle Raphael's farm in Venice, Utah.  I think at this time it was still Grandma and Grandpa Brugger's though.
This picture was taken on the 4th of July 2011.  We were at my sister Marianne's home.  This picture is my brother-in-law, Frank, Marianne, Doreen and Popi, me and Clyde.  


I am thankful for a wonderful father.  My dad has been an incredible  influence in my life.  He has guided me to become the person I am today.  I am grateful that he is my father.

No comments: