Thursday, July 28, 2011

Brugger Posterity

 Here are some of my father's great-grandchildren.  We decided getting them to sit for this picture was like herding chickens.  From left to Right we have Athena, Joseph and Annabelle and Mallory in the front row.  Athena, Joseph and Annabelle are all my brothers grandchildren (boy is that weird!).  The next row back is Anneke holding Dane, Dutch sitting behind Luke, Marcus is holding Thomas.  Thomas is my sisters grandson.
 This one is more in focus.  These pictures were taken in my sister, Marianne Dittmar's backyard on July 4, 2011 (that was the 4th of the July of this year!) We had a great time with our mini-Brugger family reunion.
This is when it became kind of a joke and then the grandparents stepped in - it didn't help.  More on that tomorrow.  This is 10 of my father's 15 great-grandchildren.  Not bad.

1 comment:

Cari said...

The bottom picture is my favorite one! It is the most real!