Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Anneke! (A Day Late)


For some reason I am having a problem with loading pictures still. Here are two of Anneke from our Utah trip.   I couldn't load pictures on Saturday and my post didn't load until yesterday.  Our internet was out all day yesterday so we couldn't make phone calls or get on the internet.  I know I didn't blog yesterday.  I am sorry we didn't call you yesterday, Anneke, but that is why.


Anneke is 7 now.  Wow!  Our grandchildren are growing up too quickly.  We had a very good time with all of the Bahlmann children while we were in Utah.  Heidi, brought the children up for Dane Davis' baby blessing and stayed for almost a week.  We were busy every day and had a wonderful time with 6 of our eleven grandchildren.  I cannot express how grateful I am for the blessings I receive because I am a grandmother.  I am so blessed.

No comments: