Sunday, July 24, 2011

More on Our Trip

I am sorry I am not posting pictures, but for some reason every time I try - it tells me the server is down.  I wasn't going to post again but decided I had to tell about the gift I bought myself that I love.  In May when I was at Pam's I went to the Bosch store to replace my very worn out beaters.  While in the store the woman told me about their new avocado masher.  I started to buy one then but didn't.  This trip I did.  I know a fork works well for making guacamole but this is the perfect tool!  It takes 3 seconds and you have perfectly mashed avocado.  They are not baby food  - there is still some texture - it is just right.  So I am delighted with my purchase to say the least.  Let's face it - I am a food gadget junkie and I know it.

No comments: