Monday, July 18, 2011

The First Full Day of Our Vacation



We arrived in Utah very late Friday, July 1.  On Saturday morning, Heidi and her children came to the Davis household to spend the day.  They brought their Grandpa Bailey his Father's Day and Birthday presents.  Above they are helping him him unwrap them.  Later that day, Anneke, Heidi, Pam and I went and had pedicures.  I wish we had taken pictures of our toes. Mine are green sparkles and apparently very appealing to the under 3 crowd.  Mallory tried to eat my toes, Dutch was always playing with them and yesterday at church, 2 - two-year-olds kept coming and finding me to touch my toes.  There is something magical about Green and Gold sparkly toes (think the City of Oz).


From first day to the last day - it was a great trip.  My pictures of the  'Grandparents and grandchildren' did not turn out as I hoped.  But then I decided they turned out very natural.  I will post them in the next few days.  It shows how much fun we were having on the 4th of July.  Maybe we will get better pictures next summer.

I should also wish my sweetheart a happy birthday.  But I won't mention he turns 60 today because he doesn't look that old.

No comments: