Monday, January 3, 2011

Pam at 18 months

In keeping with my idea of posting pictures of people whose birthday and anniversaries it is this month, here is Pam at 18 months.  Pam is our youngest daughter.  The whole time I was carrying her, I was calling her Diana Eloie but Clyde was calling her Jenny Rebecca.  When she was born, I looked at her and knew her name was Pamela Eloie.  It was a name we never even considered up until the minute I saw her.  Pamela means 'all honey' and she has had platinum blonde hair her whole life.  Eloie was for a very special neighbor of my parents that our daughters grew up calling 'Grandma Eloie'.  Eloie Martin's birthday was January 19 and Pam's birthday is January 17.  Once again I apologize for the pink picture but this is what happens when you lose the roll of film for years before developing it.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Awww, she used to be so cute! Haha - jut kidding! I love these old pictures!